new iPhone 4s

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Oct 5 14:54:35 EDT 2011

Sorry Jacque, I get confused with the alpha vs numeric versions of Android
(as I do with Apple OS X versions!)  My phone is running 2.3.3, which I
THINK is Gingerbread but not sure.

Also, on the Skype issue, I've read that Skype is a huge battery hog so good
to get rid of it if you're not using it. Also on battery usage, it's
recommended to keep WiFi switched on permanently since it uses much less
battery than the cell data service.  I kinda hate doing that since I'm
forced to pay $30/month to use the cell data service!

Pete