answer dialogs as sheet in modal stack

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Nov 29 18:24:23 EST 2011

I vaguely remember this being addressed before, but I have a password stack that I go to as modal, and when I try to use answer as sheet, the sheet pops on the stack underneath the modal one, and I cannot interact with the answer dialog. I have to close the modal window first, then I can interact with the answer dialog. Is that how it's supposed to work?

I would look it up on the archives but they do not seem to be searchable anymore. I am sure I missed something somewhere.

Bob