Android/iOS datapoints

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Mon Nov 21 14:44:11 EST 2011

I've known Joe for a few years, and in fact it was when he saw me do a brief demo of GameSalad that got him started on mobile app making. He first did Danger Cats!, in about 10 days, then later he did Stunt Squirrels!, taking a whole three week to do that.

He says that on the free app of the day, day, Secret of Grisly Manor  was downloaded 102,000 times, and that didn't count towards the figures I gave earlier. His one was one of the first apps of the day.