Confused about substacks

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Nov 18 19:08:37 EST 2011

Oic. Because if they are substacks of the splash stack then they are part of the standalone and therefore not editable. That makes sense. I think I am misusing substacks then. I should just make them individual stacks on the hard drive. The goal is to have multiple editable forms open at the same time, so having each form as it's own stack seemed a logical choice, but now I am not so sure. I wonder if I should just be using go card in new window instead?

Bob