lc shell and command line

John Brozycki johnb at hvc.rr.com
Fri Nov 18 11:27:27 EST 2011

Regarding shell commands and LiveCode....

I've noticed that under OS X, invocation of a shell command is silent.  But under Windows, you see a CMD window quickly pop up and disappear.  I haven't found any options to prevent the shell command popping up under Windows, but wondered if anyone knew of a way to prevent it from happening.

Thanks,
John