Indirect reference

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Fri Nov 18 00:39:29 EST 2011

I know I've done this before but I can't seem to remember how at this point.

I want to make an indirect reference through a variable. For example, I
have a variable, tField, that contains this string: field "Time" of card 1

I want to put something into field "Time" via this variable. So I want to
say something like put "10:00 AM" into tField, but rather than have it go
into tField (in which case, tField would contain "10:00 AM") I want it to
go *through* tField so that the value goes into field "Time".

Any reminders on how to do this?

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein