So Who Has Tried the Kindle Fire Yet (with LiveCode building)?

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Thu Nov 17 11:25:23 EST 2011

Its been out for all of two seconds - so who's built their first app yet?
:-)

Its supposed to be running a variant of Android 2.3.

I had a chance to play with a demo unit yesterday, however the web browser
was locked up in a stupid auto demo so I couldn't evaluate how well that
worked. Some Android devices are terribly slow, others not all that bad when
it comes to web surfing. I have to say though, for $199, it's a pretty nice
little device.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President