Wasting space on the forum.

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Nov 16 21:23:49 EST 2011

Exactly, well said Roger! All this is a matter of personal preference and
there is so much knowledge in so many areas of expertise  on this list that
 I will gladly search through as much quoted text as someone wants to
include if it means I can add another nugget of LC knowledge to my
collection.

As to the space issue, I've sometimes had posts rejected because they were
too large, so the list administrator has already set an appropriate space
limit.

Pete

At the end of the day, we sift through it all, we share nuggets of