Wasting space on the forum.

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Wed Nov 16 19:50:28 EST 2011

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 5:49 PM, Peter M. Brigham, MD wrote:

> On Nov 16, 2011, at 5:29 PM, AndyP wrote:
>
>  > Talking about trouble makers.....
>
> Dialog on free will:
>
> Q: Are you going to finish reading this dialog?
> A: As a matter of fact, I think I'll read it again.
>
> -- Peter
>
> Peter M. Brigham
> pmbrig at gmail.com
> http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig

The thing about trouble-makers is they usually are only reacting to someone
else's preference that something should be done a certain way; a
restriction on free will.  This dialog goes on and on and on, partly in
fun, and partly to say naa-na Na naa-na (with tongue stuck out, and thumbs
in ears, fingers making moose ears).

At the end of the day, we sift through it all, we share nuggets of
knowledge, we learn, we make fun, but we still respect our fellow listers
regardless of where they post a response.  It's all good.  I appreciate
everyone on this list, even space wasters.  Oops, there goes a few more
bytes.  :)

˜Roger