mouse within oval filled area

FlexibleLearning admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Sat Nov 12 14:25:16 EST 2011

Indeed, John, but not a unique object identifier if more than one grc uses
the same color. I think I am back to polar coordinates (unfortunately).

The current engine behaviour is painfully inconsistent with other controls
whose transparency is immune from mouse events.

Hugh Senior
FLCo