Mobile apps: Where to store web service login details

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Thu Nov 10 06:17:36 EST 2011

Thanks Andre, I did look at special folders but it appears the only location on iOS and Android with read/write access is the 'documents' special folder.

This seems a bit 'open' for login details - both in terms of accessibility and the potential for the file to be deleted.

Do I guess correctly that there is then additional LiveCode magic dust (that I haven't learned about yet) which can be applied to the files to protect / hide / encrypt them when in such a seemingly open folder? :-)
Best,
Keith..