[OT?] ADOBE DROPS FLASH for HTML5

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Wed Nov 9 15:04:47 EST 2011

Aside from the fact that Director continues to be developed (a new shockwave update came out only yesterday), I think you misunderstood something. Adobe's use of WebKit is as a preview of the HTML5 content. Flash isn't involved in the playback at all. Flash Pro will be involved in developing HTML5 content, but the playback part doesn't involve Flash, if you export as HTML that is.