Passing Parameters

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Nov 7 11:42:10 EST 2011

I've never tried the open.read from/write process commands - would those be
another way to do this?

Back in the days when I worked on HP3000 computers, they had something
called message files.  They were basically files that any number of
processes could write to and one process could read from and as a record
was read, it was deleted from the file.  It was a great and very easy way
to implement client/server communications.

Pete