custom stack resize contro

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue May 31 12:01:44 EDT 2011

I tried this a bit, and it looks like the engine does resize the screen, but does not update the contents of the windows at the same time, but only a cycle later. that produces a very choppy resize visual :(

Maybe a bug report could help? After all, the runrev guys are supposedly changing around visual stuff right now anyway...

Other things i experimented with (besides lock screen):

remove lock screen from the datagrid:
edit script of button id 1005 of stack "revDataGridLibrary"
handler "resizeToFit"
comment out the lock screen

using a field --> same problem, so it's not a datagrid slowness

flush events, so that pent up resizes do not clog down the handling of events, doesn't change anything it seems: get flushEvents("all")

wait with messages, so other events can interfere while resizing (most likely not helpful, but you never know).