Simple Game Server -- request for help

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue May 31 11:46:21 EDT 2011

Shao Sean wrote:

> if you can run revCGI on your web host you can actually use it to run
> servers (the cgi process does not "die") but make sure to check with
> your host that you are within their ToS as they most limit the amount
> of CPU cycles, ram, time, etc...

How do you launch the Rev CGI engine in a way that keeps it alive after
it's done processing the startup handler?

I've even tried using nohup, and all manner of different scripts, and
thus far have been unable to set up the CGI engine to stay alive, even
on my own custom server in my office.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World