custom stack resize contro

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue May 31 08:39:22 EDT 2011

Just curious, if you use the widget from the object library, and modify its
script so that you call revupdategeometry does it smooth it out for you?
Sorry for any weird line breaks here. Have marked where I added
revupdategeometry

*on mouseMove*
*  if lMoving then*
*    put item 1 to 2 of the rect of this stack,item 1 of the
screenMouseloc+item 1 of lDistance,item 2 of the screenMouseloc+item 2 of
lDistance into tRect*
*    if item 3 of tRect < (the minWidth of this stack+the left of this
stack) then put (the minWidth of this stack+the left of this stack) into
item 3 of tRect*
*    if item 4 of tRect < (the minHeight of this stack+the top of this
stack) then put (the minHeight of this stack+the top of this stack) into
item 4 of tRect*
*    if item 3 of tRect > (the maxWidth of this stack+the left of this
stack) then put (the maxWidth of this stack+the left of this stack) into
item 3 of tRect*
*    if item 4 of tRect > (the maxHeight of this stack+the top of this
stack) then put (the maxHeight of this stack+the top of this stack) into
item 4 of tRect*
*    lock screen*
*    set the rect of this stack to tRect*
*    set the bottomRight of me to the width of this stack, the height of
this stack*
*    revupdategeometry -- <-- this line added by me*
*    unlock screen*
*  end if*
*end mouseMove*