custom stack resize contro

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sun May 29 00:26:50 EDT 2011

A direct way to do it, though with my quick workup one must move slowly, is to have this in the card or stack script:

on mouseMove
  put the rect of this stack into tRect
  put the screenMouseLoc into tLoc

if item 3 of tRect - item 1 of tLoc < 20 and item 4 of tRect - item 2 of tLoc < 20 then
set the rect of this stack to item 1 of tRect & "," & item 2 of tRect & "," & item 1 of tLoc + 15 & "," & item 2 of tLoc + 15
end if
end mouseMove

Perhaps it can be improved to allow for faster mouse movements?

Craig Newman