custom stack resize control

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat May 28 12:41:22 EDT 2011

on mouseDown
   put item 1 of the mouseLoc - item 1 of the loc of me into theX
   put item 2 of the mouseLoc - item 2 of the loc of me into theY
   repeat while the mouse is down
      set the loc of me to item 1 of the mouseLoc +  theX, item 2 of the mouseLoc - theY
      set the rect of this stack to the left of this stack, the top of this stack,globalLoc(the bottomright of me)
   end repeat
end mouseDown