revUpdateGeometry

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu May 26 23:37:28 EDT 2011

This line of script:

        put the bottom of control ID tObjectRef + tDistance into item 2 of
tObjectRect

is in the button "revGeometryBack" there are no custom property sets in that
button and therefor no revGeometry to delete.

It seems to be impossible to get any of these rev variables to reveal their
contents either. Since this error only shows when "Remo" is running and
doesn't show in the regular liveCode script editor then maybe I should just
leave it alone.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com