[ANN] LiveCode library for Gnome 3.0 notifications...

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu May 26 16:59:21 EDT 2011

Hey Folks,

I am now a Fedora 15 user. One of the things that I think are really cool
about Gnome 3.0 (default in Fedora 15) is their new notification system. The
new system is not unlike the ones found in Android or WebOS phones (it is
more like WebOS). I just created a minimal wrapper around their notification
system. So anyone using Gnome 3.0 can use this library to send
notifications. Well, you know it is about blending in...

http://andregarzia.com/stacks/lib.aag.gnome3.livecode.

I will eventually add more Gnome 3.0 Love to that library.

=)