where to find the Android settings?

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Wed May 25 00:39:50 EDT 2011

I managed to get apps to both command line copy and run, and also direct test on the device. I suspect that other than buttons being depressed that maybe nothing is really working. I'll try some simpler tests with put statements, see if that much works.

The manifest is an alarming format, even though it is an xml document, so editing it might be risky.