Teaching and Learning visit

Michael Lew michaell at unimelb.edu.au
Tue May 24 22:01:25 EDT 2011

Dear Listers

Are you associated with a Universitas 21 university? (The unis are listed
below, but if you are, you should already know ;-)

I have developed lots of teaching widgets and CAL modules for pharmacology
and statistics using Livecode. I am now applying for a U21 fellowship that
will pay for me to visit educators at other Universitas 21 universities for
the purposes of professional development and or collaboration in projects
relating to teaching and learning. I would expect to travel late 2001 or
early 2012. Does anyone want a brief visit?

Regards,
Michael
--
Michael J Lew