[OT] Pirate software in Germany?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon May 23 16:58:16 EDT 2011

That doesn't bother me so much as what it sets the stage for later. Let's face it, we have people in high offices of the government here who do not even know what the constitution says, what powers it invests, and what it's limits are. They had to have a class to teach them. Wow! Men who's authority comes from a document which they have little knowledge or perception of.

Bob