something better than HTMLText, anyone?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat May 21 20:36:53 EDT 2011

Well from your example you're putting the browserid into tBrowserId but when
you're trying the revbrowserset you're using sbrowserid

The error means that the browserid you're designating with sbrowserId
doesn't exist.

Also be careful not to open a whole slew of browsers, you can make sure you
haven't accidently left any open with revbrowserinstaces() *in the
dictionary also*