experience Generating e-mail

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri May 20 17:38:16 EDT 2011

Scott,

The fine folks at "The Escapers" also make a mass mailer that is very mac
like, it has a fenomenal name, it is called whoosh (
http://theescapers.com/whoosh/index.html ). Their software is usually very
good, I have a license for Flux, their HTML editor and it is great, I would
expect that Whoosh is also good.

Andre