[OT] MacDefender

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri May 20 16:36:18 EDT 2011

I suppose you are right. I remember when I was working on cars, no one ever told me how to take a spark plug out, so I would break off the tip then dig the rest out with a screwdriver and hammer. I couldn't understand why the other mechanics thought me an idiot. I just never found the need in my life to learn how to use a spark plug wrench I guess, or else they were lousy teachers.

Unless of course... and I hesitate to say it... you want to take the tack that some things are so simple so they don't need to be taught, or that it was my responsibility to ask someone early on in my training, but didn't, and in the long run I really was an idiot. I'm sure by now you are ready to agree. ;-)

Bob