experience Generating e-mail

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri May 20 15:48:36 EDT 2011

Hey someone asked for Spamming??? Brazilians are here to solve your
problem!!!

Sending email is tricky. If your dataset is small, a loop with Sarahs
libraries will be enough. If your dataset is larger then, I think the best
option these days is to your Amazon Simplemail tools. Amazon besides S3, EC2
and other acronyms has a new email sending tool. This tool is cheap, it will
cost you a couple dollars to send a huge amount of email, it is easier than
setting up your own mailsending farm and dealing with all the stuff such as
queueing order so that the emails don't look like spam and stuff...

Cheers
andre