Data grid not showing array contents?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Fri May 20 12:48:09 EDT 2011

Mine probably got corrupted when I used (abused?) the Data Grid Helper by trying to drag-drop a column beyond the visible columns in the Column Builder. This view doesn't scroll during drag operations and I obviously dropped the column too far left of the left visible column, because the column I was moving became locked, as did the column drag cursor.

I should have stopped and reporting it, but stupidly, I tried to find a work-around - replacing two or three columns that were acting-up. Obviously the ugliness was more than skin-deep, as revisiting the data grid within DGH revealed the stuck drag cursor.

With the new data grid, everything is working swimmingly - and whilst building it, I was careful to only move columns to where I could see them!
Best,
Keith..