Data grid not showing array contents?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri May 20 12:16:13 EDT 2011

I also had a problem with a corrupt data grid which was not behaving properly, and deleting and recreating it solved the problem. I wish I had kept a copy of it so I could send it in. The problem was not in my scripts because I copied the old DG scripts to a text file, then pasted them back into the new DG and all worked as expected.

Bob