[OT] MacDefender

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Thu May 19 17:33:01 EDT 2011

> Thanks for the personal example on the subject.
>
> Bob

Hey, no problemo, Bob... I knew you would appreciate it. ;)

Listen guys... I understand the position that each of you have taken
and am not 100% opposed to your theory about relative safety in
regards to OS. We *all* live in an age of risk business.

...and I am by no means defending the Windows position. If there is
any tech related company that I dislike as much (or perhaps more) than
Apple, it is definitely Microsoft.

What I am pointing out is that the LiveCode list consists of users
from all of the various camps and levels of experience, so whether it
is in regard to the OS or the people that use a given OS, making
insinuations of grandeur about how much better Apple products are
and/or how much more sophisticated it's users are, is just plain rude.

...and pompous sounding.
...and demeaning.
...and condescending.

You are welcome to believe whatever you wish and more power to ya. If
you make it public in an off topic thread such as this, it's open
season. Let's all play nice and have some regard for the feelings and
situations of others that we have so much in common with.(LiveCode)

Best regards,
David C.