Europe Vs. America

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu May 19 11:52:22 EDT 2011

Hi Alessandro,
What is the format of the data in the sqlite db?  Does it already have a
currency symbol or is it just a number?

The way you display data in a datagrid is under your control.  You can
either put the data into the datagrid (setDataofLine, setdataofIndex, set
the dgtext of) with whatever currency symbol you want, or you can put the
data into the column as a number with no currency symbol, create a custom
column behavior, and put some code into the FillInData handler to format the
number the way you want it.

Pete

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 7:14 AM, Alessandro Pisoni <alessandro at system-ini.it