Livecode for Digital Signage

Jim Schaubeck jimschaubeck at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 01:17:07 EDT 2011

Chris,
Thank you for sending your sample !!!

I worked with your code a bit and changed this line:
put dTime / 300 into pTime-- changed to 300

This made the test move a similar speed (faster than your speed) to a stock
ticker tape but I still have the jerkiness.

I will save your project for future reference though, thanks again!

jim schaubeck
714-321-4499