Livecode for Digital Signage

Derek Bump - Dreamscape Software webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Wed May 18 00:51:55 EDT 2011

Jim,

Now this is just me think'n out loud here, but what if you were to have
1 or 2 duplicate fields directly underneath the primary field, but each
one is offset by 1 pixel to the right, and is 20-30% lighter in color
than the field above it.

That way, when you change the hscroll of the group, the lighter colored
fields create a type of "motion-blur".  Could be easier on the eyes and
make the "jerkiness" seem less apparent.

Just an untested thought! :)

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com