Live LiveCode code event #23

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Mon May 16 05:42:56 EDT 2011

Past event was a blast.

For the future, we need:
Presenters
People that help with organisation
People that help with making streaming easier (it's already decent, but not super easy)

Contact me, or mark, or post to the site:
http://livecode.tv/participate/

Andreas has delivered free, native iPhone widgets, and is constantly updating them.
Presentation:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/14701243

Stack for your use (constantly updating while work progresses):
http://www.andreas-rozek.de/iPhoneControlKit/iPhoneControlKit.livecode.zip
Image of what it will become:
http://www.andreas-rozek.de/iPhoneControlKit/iPhoneControlKit.jpg

Alternate but static URLs:
http://blog.livecode.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/iPhoneControlKit.jpg
http://blog.livecode.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/iPhoneControlKit.livecode-1.zip

Note that you're supposed to send Andreas amendments you make to the code, and if you publish your edits, make sure to clearly label them as your own with comments. The code is using the MIT license.

Bjoernke (me) has made another basic introduction, this time it's "the 4 kinds of things that are named stacks in livecode", I hope this allows people to understand the very weird overuse of the term "stack" in our beloved language and ide.
Presentation:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/14702348
Presentation "slides":
http://blog.livecode.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/stacks.pdf