[OT] fon.nu feature set is getting famous

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun May 15 16:14:40 EDT 2011

True, I could get very hurt if I ever decided to break away from gmail. I've
been quite dependent on their filtering. Their filters are really good.
When stuff is in the spam bucket, no images can show and the links are
mitigated. Few false negatives or false positives.

I used to use different email addresses for every thing I registered or
signed into so I could see who was sending me spam.  Now I can use email
addresses I haven't been able to use for years, like stephen at barncard.com.