selectable property of button?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun May 15 14:26:33 EDT 2011

On 5/15/11 12:27 PM, Slava Paperno wrote:
> I think I have a button with the "selectable" property set to false. This
> button remains active (i.e. runs its script when you click it) even when I
> am in the Browse mode and every other object in the card can be selected and
> edited. In the Application Browser, this is the only button with no check
> mark in the "sort by selectable" column. But I can't find the term
> "selectable" in the PDF User Guide or the Dictionary, and in the Properties
> Inspector for this button everything looks the same as for all other
> buttons. There's no property "selectable." It's probably a dumb question,
> but I hope someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks!

There's a "cantSelect" property that doesn't appear in the property
inspector but you can toggle the value on or off in the app browser.
Just click on the column where the checkmark should be.

This property just prevents you from selecting the control with the
mouse, it doesn't interfere with any other behaviors.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com