selectable property of button?

Slava Paperno slava at lexiconbridge.com
Sun May 15 13:27:06 EDT 2011

I think I have a button with the "selectable" property set to false. This
button remains active (i.e. runs its script when you click it) even when I
am in the Browse mode and every other object in the card can be selected and
edited. In the Application Browser, this is the only button with no check
mark in the "sort by selectable" column. But I can't find the term
"selectable" in the PDF User Guide or the Dictionary, and in the Properties
Inspector for this button everything looks the same as for all other
buttons. There's no property "selectable." It's probably a dumb question,
but I hope someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Slava