Omegabundle for LiveCode Ending Soon; Scott Rossi's Building Beautiful Buttons Article

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sat May 14 13:50:18 EDT 2011

Hello all,

Just a quick note if you've expressed interest in this bundle.

We've posted Scott Rossi's Building Beautiful Buttons with tmColor and
tmGradient over on the Omegabundle website at Omegabundle.com.

If you've been thinking about this bundle - don't think too long! Our slated
end date is May 23, 2011. Don't forget that there are solutions for new
users of LiveCode, and others for those who already have it. For the same
price as buying LiveCode Pro Mobile (one desktop platform and one mobile
platform), you are getting over $4000 of the best plugins, externals and
related products.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President