XMLAndArray library ConvertXMLToArray() function - prep.

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Sat May 14 10:24:57 EDT 2011

Hi folks,
I'm learning about XML & Arrays by attempting to process some web service call responses using the ConvertXMLToArray() in Trevor DeVore's XMLAndArrays library http://revonline2.runrev.com/stack/571/XMLAndArrays

The XML data looks fine to the human eye when put into a field, but the output array from the above function seems to be empty.

I noticed in the library's related TestXMLToArray function (which works on an imported file and then calls the above) that there is some pre-processing with "put URL ("binfile:" & it) into theXML" but I tried this without success.

Any clues as to what I've overlooked?
Best,
Keith..