CouchDB

Todd Geist todd at geistinteractive.com
Fri May 13 09:53:14 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am curious if anyone has worked with CouchDB and live code?

It has REST api so I know you can connect to it over the web. But I am
curios about using it embedding it in a Live Code app.  It has built in peer
to peer replication, and it runs on many Desktop and Mobile OSs, incuding
android and iOS.  This would make it an ideal database for building mobile
applications that sync either peer to peer or back to a central data store.

I wonder how one would go about embedding it?

Thanks

Todd

Todd Geist