GLXFramework [ad] SpiceKit

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Thu May 12 14:40:58 EDT 2011

Hi William,

We have received inquires from a variety of software developers that cover the gamut with unique needs.  Our business modal is very accommodating and tailored to work with the needs of our clients.  The service is free to setup and try out.  We only charge a reasonable percentage on actual sales generated by the service.  We are considering supporting freeware applications as well.  If there is any interest in that, please let me know.

After reviewing the profiles of some partners we have determined that finishing our drag and drop wrapping technology would be in everyones best interest.  Those that truly need it now can be wrapped by us directly.  We want everyone to have a great first experience.  We are asking those partners that can wait to delay using the technology until we finish documenting our first API release and auto wrapping tech.

If you need more individualized information, please feel free to contact me directly: mark-at-canelasoftware.com

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com