Customize Scrollbar Thumb?

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu May 12 12:48:48 EDT 2011

Carly,

Not that I am aware of but you can create your own scroller.
Obleo has a video here http://intkeystrokes.posterous.com/custom-scroller-for-livecode-ios-with-animati

And you can simulate a scrollBar using a groups scroll. If you group an item or a series of items and then make the group smaller than the items it contains you can set its scoll from another object.

set the scroll of group "mygroup" to 20

give it a try.

And welcome to the list.

-- Tom McGrath III