Highlight list line on hover?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Thu May 12 11:56:35 EDT 2011

...thanks Chris - I've added the screen lock/unlock (another first!), but I don't need to worry about long lines, because the list text Card names need to be visible in a fixed-width sidebar with no horizontal scrolling.

So, I have...

on mouseMove
   lock Screen
   set the hilitedlines of me to (word 2 of the mouseline)
   unlock Screen
end mouseMove

Oh, and this behaves itself nicely in a list field with empty space at the bottom.

Best,
Keith..