Highlight list line on hover?

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Thu May 12 11:16:55 EDT 2011

Hmmm.

There is something else going on, because both approaches work identically for me. As they ought to. Anyway, as John says, the good news is there is more than one way to do almost anyting. I originally did it with a mouseMove as well, and now that I think about it, this is likely slightly more robust, even though functionally indistinguishable.

Craig Newman