In Need of Assistance (URGENT)

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Thu May 12 10:05:13 EDT 2011

I also got this as a personal email and responded with some hints and tips,
but I didn't do the work for him/her for two reasons: 1) it DOES sound like
a school assignment, very much so. And 2) NEVER open attachments from people
you don't know, that you weren't expecting, or that seem suspicious in any
way.

Remember, it's possible to write a really NASTY Livecode stack, or ANY
program for that matter. You take a risk whenever you launch an application.
Developer communities need a modicum of trust between them, but we still do
need to be careful. And report suspicious behavior... Offset the risk trust
brings with some crowd-sourced safety. :)

Home my tips help you, JYST, and good luck on your assignment. We're here to
answer SPECIFIC questions you may have. :)

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity