IDE 'Reset'

David Glass dglass at graymattercomputing.com
Wed May 11 11:22:59 EDT 2011

Yes, there's nothing 'dangerous' or license-violating about it, but it
seems analogous to writing the same block of code a bunch of times when
a loop would be better.

And it isn't really extensible.  How many duplicates is enough?  Almost
guaranteed it's going to be one more than I currently have created.
Which means I'll have to stop doing whatever I'm doing, close down a
copy of LC, dupe it, and then try to get back to where I was.

At any rate, it doesn't sound like there's any way around it which is
unfortunate.

I really want to like LC, but it seems like it keeps getting in either
its own way, or mine.

Have to give this a think.

Thanks!

--