Field content in background group only visible on its 'parent' card?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Wed May 11 09:24:01 EDT 2011

Thanks Klaus (and Mark) - yes that was it.

One more property understood - 9,999 to go.

It's so frustrating to be stuck in the 'consciously incompetent' quadrant with LiveCode - you need to know what is wrong before you can find it in the dictionary - and then it's so obvious! (Aaargh!)

The dictionary states that it defaults to true - so I must have accidentally toggled it when working with neighbouring properties.

So, at least my big, fat, clumsy fingers are being interpreted accurately by my Magic Mouse!
Best,
Keith..