Cannot use Message Box

paul foraker paul at whitefeather.com
Sun May 8 12:43:58 EDT 2011

In my case, I continue to have the problem (cannot execute from Message Box)
after restarting the computer, and launching LiveCode without having
launched Chrome. (I wonder if Chrome is doing something without having been
launched.)

So, I used fast user switching, switched to another user and launched
LiveCode for the first time, registered, and it works! The Message Box is
functional.

I'll try the deleting bad globals idea in the original user space.

Much gratitude for the support here. This is a terrific community.

-- Paul