Cannot use Message Box

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sat May 7 19:45:37 EDT 2011

Hi Phil,
I'm thinking my problem was the same as yours.  If I right-clicked a control
then selected the Edit Script option, the cursor changed to a watch and no
script editor window was displayed.  Repeated the same thing and I got a
script editor window.  I could edit scripts OK but if I clicked the
Variables tab, the variables displayed briefly then disappeared again.

I use Google Chrome as my main browser so I'll bet it was the same problem.
 Out of interest, do you know what the variable name was?

Pete