POST command error

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Sat May 7 02:17:32 EDT 2011

These issues with SSL/HTTPS and certificates keep coming up and never seem
to be adequately resolved. I really think the Rev team should put together a
series of lessons and/or sample stacks around these issues. I'm sure I'm not
the only one who has wasted a fair amount of time trying to get this stuff
to work (admittedly this area isn't my strong suit).

Regards,

Terry...